Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ideas for the Weekend



Today is the International Workers' Day in Italy (...and in many other countries) so I'm leaving for the weekend but I leave you some tips to spend some nice hours:

- Don't let David Thorne amuse alone (surely he's not alone, he has millions of readers - I'm one:)
- Diy this genial suitcase picnic table and speaker system.
- Make some Meyer lemon meringues + Spring Spritzer.
- Organize a balloon party!
- Steller seems to be the app of the moment, what do you think? Leave a comment here or on facebook and if you have created a story with it, write the link.
- May is the month of roses and there are many events about it in the gardens around. Take the time for a visit. I will go here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...