Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Gold Wintersweet

Welcome to 2014! How was your beginning? Mine was very hygge. We stayed in town with good friends, our dogs and cats (all together, right), good food and drinks. Now I need to reprogram myself (maybe next week). I want to start the year with these beautiful flowers, hoping they bring joy and luck to all of you!

Blurrrrrrrrrring

Have you ever smelled wintersweet flowers? Their official name is Chimonanthus praecox (you can find interesting information here and here). Anywhere, they've bloomed right now in my garden, they always
do it on Christmas. I took a broken branch in my home and it's spreading all around.
I love it. L




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...