Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

My Summer Shopping - Something frilly

Zara Cotton Slubber Sweater - try here for stock clearance

Cotton Pois Printed Top - S.Ambrogio Market

I'm always happy when it's sales time because I can have a look around and discover 'little tresures'. Do I sound like Gollum? Well my husband think it and gets bored (and boring) while he doesn't even seem to find anything worth reading to wait for me. But we know that getting what we want is worth fighting! :) Anyway, I'm so proud of my shopping that I disperately need to share it. This is the first part!

Silver Cuff  

Strass that I'm using to make necklaces, I will show you next days! - S.Ambrogio Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...