Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Idea for holidays in Scotland


I was visiting Papa Stour - the fabulous Scottish craft and design online store - when I discovered, on their website, this charming cottage in Scotland. I've never been to Scotland and it would be a dream to pass my holidays in a place like this! I can't go but maybe someone of you is looking for an idea. The cottage - refurbished by Papa Stour - is called Callakille, it is situated in the North West Highlands of Scotland and it is available to rent on a weekly basis.
" Callakille is located eight miles north of Applecross in one of the most beautiful parts of Scotland, with fabulous uninterrupted views over to Skye, Raasay and Rona.
The croft has been decorated to a high standard, with 2 bedrooms, a double and a twin, a well equipped kitchen and a snug living room with wood burning stove. It is a 2 hour drive from Inverness airport which has car hire companies."
More information on Wilderness Cottages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...