Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Hygge moments


I saw this beautiful box of Italian biscuits (amaretti) in the supermarket for 7,00 euro and I couldn't stop my shophaolic side from putting it in the basket. Today there's a grey sky, I was working at my table when I took a pause tasting an amaretto - delicious - and looking out at my cyclamen thinking how beautiful was the moment.

Ho adocchiato questa bellissima scatola in latta di amaretti  al supermercato, in offerta a 7,00 euro, e non ho saputo resistere dall'infilarla nel carrello. Oggi รจ una di quelle giornate con il cielo grigio, stavo lavorando alla scrivania quando mi sono presa una pausa per gustarmi un amaretto - delizioso - guardando i ciclamini dalla finestra mentre pensavo a quanto fosse bello quel momento.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...