Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

In the MOOD for HOLIDAY #002



Taking some time and planning things I might need before heading to Megève, make me feel already there!
01: Waterproof trekking boots - The North Face | 02: The new stylish SIGG Thermo line - Winner of the Red Dot Award 2014 for global excellence in product design - the collection offers four sizes and two different types: mugs with a capacity of 0.3L and 0.5L, equipped with a removable tea filter,or bottles available in 0.75L and 1.0L, coming with a convenient cup.
I can't decide between them - even if I'm a coffee rather than tea lover, the fact to use such a smart mug could make me drink more tea for a week or two (and that's good for my health). Am I so superficial?
03: Sunscreen face and body emulsion yoghurt - Korres | 04: Charade! The movie begins in Megève (only the early minutes) and it's always so great. I will look for a dvd. In the meantime, this is just the beginning: firstsecond clip from youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...